9 November 2007

Wong Ting - Dim Sum

As I have mentioned in my previous post, Wong Ting only recently joined the names of Chinese restaurants here and despite its infancy, it is very popular with students, family and even the British namely because of the service and grand interior.

I am just bias but dim sum wise, I still feel that Zing Vaa will win hands down. Still, it is a good place for gatherings with more than decent good food.

Seafood Fried Noodles




Za Leong (Fried dough with riceroll)

Anyone knows apart from Victor's Kitchen where else can I find this in Singapore?




Fried Squid - I believe the kitchen added curry power to marinate them but I seems to be the only person who tasted the curry aftertaste. Very good fried dish without excessive oil on the plate.




Fried Prawn Dumpling - This is different from the Bai Hua Juan I've blogged about previously as it uses minced prawn instead.




Carrot Cake




Har Kau




Chicken's Feet - LOL I know this sounds abit gross but according to my friends, they like it very much.




Marinated squid and jelly fish platter - The squid is tender and marinated just well enough for the fresh and slightly chewy bite. Will be on my next order list definitely.




So there you have it the constant comparison between Zing Vaa and Wong Ting...


Wong Ting
6-8 Matilda Street
Sheffield S10 4QD
Tel: 0114 275 7392

No comments: