10 November 2007

Azabu Sabo

Dinner @ Azabu Sabo before leaving for the Esplanade for the local musical Dim Sum Dollies some time back in July...




I remember when it first open its door, there's always a steady queue during dinner hours but it seems that the craze dies off pretty soon since the restaurant was less than 30% filled then..




I ordered their cold noodles. Wasn't having any expectations for the dish but it turned out very refreshing with a generous amount of almond slices on top of the al dente ramen which is a nice change from the usual food served hot which I'll prefer to have on other days.






And the dessert of black sesame ice-cream with caramelised sweet potatoes. I was having sugar craving the whole day but in the end still did not get to eat waffles which I was initially craving for...

The black sesame ice cream tasted so....weird....that I did not touch it after a bite...



So much for novelty...


Azabu Sabo
6 Raffles Boulevard
#02-170 / 171 Marina Square
Singapore 039594
Tel: +65 6338 1244

No comments: