9 November 2007

Imperial Treasure @ Great World City

Summer vacation weekly dim sum session again.

This will definitely be added to my Top 3 dim sum place and if you trust me enough to give it a try you'll know why it can be rated among the likes of Wah Lok and Royal China (perhaps still a slight notch below Lei Garden)... the service is fantastic from the manager to the superviser to the service crew and I enjoyed the lunch very much..

The coridoor to our private dining area (a small area enough for a table for 4 but visually enlarged by mirrors gracefully and cleverly placed at certain angles)....and the inside of the room...






The food we had...my favourite being the salt and pepper squid and the steam fish head with black bean sauce :)












I would have enjoyed the fish porridge more if not for the fish bones with almost every other sip...




Dessert time...my mango pudding with fresh mango bites and the alittle too overwhelming durian pudding...






If you are looking for somewhere private for lunch then do book their individual rooms in advance.


Imperial Treasure (Cantonese Cuisine)
1 Kim Seng Promenade
#02-06 Great World City
Tel: 6732-2232


No comments: