15 November 2007

Scream @ Cavendish

Cavendish, part of the 'Scream' chain is located along West Street, a popular student area filled with pubs and takeaways which serves the student crowd primarily.






It used to be the only place that serves very decent vegetarian bangers and mash and it is hard to contain my disappointment when I notice a totally new menu with even lesser vegetarian options available.

Little choice left...so we went ahead with the good old english fish n chips.




Looks are deceiving I say.

The fries are soggy, the mashy peas watery, the fish tasteless and the crust like 'charcoal' as my friend described.

It is that bad. Certainly we are not the only table with the opinion looking at the leftovers from other tables.

Changes...are not always for the better.




Other than the liver damaging prices of their alcohol, I do not see any reason in returning for another visit.


Cavendish
218–220 West Street
Sheffield
S1 4EU
Tel: 01142525781

No comments: