14 December 2007

King Ludwig's Castle @ Disney Village - Paris Dec 06 - Part II

Disneyland...I imagine it must be every kid's dream to be there once in their lifetime ...immersing in the out of the world experience where all troubles are forgotten...



And despite the near zero degree weather, I have a fabulous time going from castle to castle and seeing all the disney characters coming alive!

So engrossed in the whole experience that I've forgotten to take photos of any food until my first generation camera decided to die on me after just one shot while having dinner at King Ludwig's Castle @ Disney Village...



The castle-themed restaurant was bustling with life and filled to its maximum capacity during dinner time and we waited for a good 45 minutes before getting a table...a good ending to the magical day indeed...

King Ludwig's Castle

No comments: