10 November 2010

Prego @ Fairmont Singapore

I used to frequent Prego on a regular basis.

I've always like how the restaurant is always bright and cheery. With good food of course. And one of my favourite Tiramisu in town.

And strangely enoughly, I take comfort not in any of their signature dishes...but the unpretentious warm, fluffy bread dipped in a generous amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Uncomplexed food I say.

Now you can tell that I really love the bread since I was so engrossed with enjoying it that there's no picture whatsoever.

Anyway this meal happened quite a while ago and my memory failed me as to what exactly was ordered. It's unlikely you'll find the same dishes again since upon my latest trip down to Prego, I noticed the menu has since been revamped.

Italian baby octopus salad.














Some ham/meat appetitizer.














Grilled salmon with mashed and fried potatoes.














Old classic - Carbonara.














And how can one ever skip the Tiramisu?














Mouthful and mouthful of light creamy cocoa goodness.

This must definitely be why they say 'food is therapeutic'.

Therapeutic indeed.

No comments: